Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: average number of outfits

  1. #1
    Inactive Member margersk8's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was just wondering how many outfits everyone has and if we have way too many? Curently we have.
    48 historical outfits
    26 today outfits
    16 handmade and non ag outfits

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I stopped counting at 50. . .

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow I only have two outfits! But still I just started collecting! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Again wow!

    ~Kirby~

    My Dollies: Samantha and Felicity

    Still Between Kirsten and Jess please tell me your opinion!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it's around 65, and that's not counting all my non-AG clothes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    3 historical (including Meet outfit)

    13 (so far) made with love for dd by her Granny; my mom. {See my album below}

    1 store bought non-ag coat

    DD just received Kit for Christmas, her 1st AG, so I know this number will be growing (and the number of dolls are subject to change as well)
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 26, 2006 04:22 PM: Message edited by: trvnbrn ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somewhere upwards of a couple hundred, but then I have over 50 dolls to clothe...

    Taffy

  7. #7
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Post

    I not even sure of how many outfits I have so many probably around 30-40 something in one year I got got all these dolls and outfits all in one year.

  8. #8
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    1 today outfit
    1 handmade outfit
    5 Historical outfits
    (these are counting the meet outfits)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I have 115 or so....My AGTs and Bitties are very spoiled! Heck, they're all spoiled! Let's see:
    Historicals: 89 (including meet outfits and robes that go with the dolls' nightgowns)
    AGT: 44 (including meet outfits, and 2 Club AGT items)
    Bitty Baby: 30 (including meet sleepers and AGP romper)
    Also, not a doll, but I have 13 Coconut accessories including the ones she comes with. WOW! I have WAY more than 115 outfits! I have 163 outfits, and 176 including Coconut accessories! YIKES! The last time I counted my outfits I had around 122.. That was about November. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •